Wednesday 27 May 2009

Airbus


I have an up & down couple of weeks, I did not get a job I went for that would have stop my money worries.

My assessment went okay not very happy with my marks, but I deserve them. I let other things get in the way until it was too late to catch up. Lost my confidences in my work and in my abilality to get good job. I felt very low just starting to see the end of the tunnel.
Got offered a job working M&S had to take it even thou it's a good way too travel and hours are shitty. Husband not been very supportive, I feel He just does not give a shit, Would like some emotional support from Him.
Last Friday got an e-mail from Airbus they are Running with an story of my Art Project on their web-site and newspaper. So I should be over the moon but not, WHY is that?
The image of me and my work on the A380 Airbus...

No comments:

Post a Comment