Friday 2 October 2009

Enrolled in college yesterday not starting until next week.. I cannot wait to start, got lots of ideas.. just need the space to do them.. I am thinking I need to work outside more, going to put a proposal together to see if I can get some outside space on the main campus in Uni.. I got to know the Estates Manger last year with another project I was doing,, so just needs to e-mail him and see how it goes from their...
I have a good day today just feel good got my head clear need to gert these ideas down on paper now.. I to spend a long time thinking how I can move my work on then all of a sudden the light comes.. that happen the last few days now I need too book a space in college again to see if my ideas work etc. I do have too ideas develpoing at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment