Thursday 11 November 2010

I cannot believe is been so long since I wrote anything. Well I was selected to exhibit in Coventry Coombe Abbey country Park in August. I was very excited as this was the first time I have been selected of anything.

I created 10 Wildlife Stacks like in New Ferry Butterfly Park. My Darling Husband helping me collect and drive 120 bricks from Wrexham to Coventry. I reclaimed all the materials used. This project is getting important to me. Creating homes for all the local insects and small animals..

Since then I have been trying to write my Dissertation and create a new body of work. But not getting far. My Mother-in-law been very poorly over the summer. I found it difficult to inconsiderate on my work as it does not seem important with the bigger picture....

Booked a week off work and booked a studio space in University to get down to some Art work. it was good to have a complete week of doing my work, but I realised how much work I got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment