Wednesday 15 April 2009

I went Llanarmon D C today, to look around the village to select a place to work a site specfic installation, I was part of this exhibition last night and it was a great experience making work for outside, it comes with lots of different problems.
I have just relised that Diana one of the organises of this art group...

I have these idea of having my work up over our head so the sun will cast shadows of the threads and hoops. but there was no good areas to do this. I will have to go back to the drawing board. My Daughter came with me and was a great help, I think she got use to my ideas...

My Children and Husband went to see my exhibition today, they said it was okay... It is strange when my family goes to see my work. It is very nerving.. They did not say much so not sure if they like it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment