Friday 25 September 2009



Been in the studio this week working on ideas to move my work on. I was playing around with just having 8 point on the wall that I can only use with my continous line. When I cut the thread that was holding the hoops in place they fell to the floor. I am excited in this process... I like the unpredictable of were the hoops fall.. When light up the shades cast these extra drawing on the walls...

I wonder if I have been over complicating my thread work, is simple best... I was told once "less is more"


Went to Southport today to have meeting about doing a project on the coastline up that way, it
went well but got lots of forms to fill in.... Why does everything become completed.... I dislike forms find them difficult to do.. My poor husband as to help....

No comments:

Post a Comment