Thursday 7 January 2010

Crosby Beach




It is been awhile since I wrote anything, busy working a lot in M&S, Christmas and New Year. Family life takes over sometimes.




I have got a BIG DAY coming on Crosby Beach. I have been planning this for Months. Only a few weeks to go and I am panicking a bit. All the self doudt rising to the surface again.




I have spent a lot of time on this getting permission etc, just need to make sure I get everything right for the day...




I what someone to take photographys and make a time laps video of me creating the installation.

The Beach in Crosby as lot of building rubble, which was put there after World War Two of Sea Defences Liverpool was badly Bomb in the Blitz..
So I want to creat 65 Brick sandcastle using the bricks from the beach, this will respect 65 years of D Day and the lost of peoples homes and work place.. EVERYONES HOMES HIS THERE CASTLE....
Hopefully it will come off..

No comments:

Post a Comment